ArtGrand is a modern wallpaper manufacturing facility whose high-quality production is supported by a team of professionals and advanced automated equipment from the leading German and British manufacturers. We produce all kinds of vinyl wallcoverings – paper-based and with non-woven backing, using the screen printing technique, intaglio printing with registered embossing and the chemical inhibition method. The product range covers a variety of styles and latest interior design trends.
Fashion trends are a part of our everyday life. Clothes designers never hesitate to shift color priorities, new tendencies replace the ideas that have been the most up-to-date just a minute ago. Fortunately, living space decoration trends are not so fast-paced ― a new interior may hold its ground for a few years. Nonetheless, anyone venturing to do a major redecoration or even a small home reconstruction might want to "keep their finger on the pulse”.
Regardless of multiple new finishing materials coming up in the market, wallpaper is still the first wallcovering choice for most people. Practical and inexpensive, installation- and maintenance-friendly, offering a wide selection of colors and textures, wallpapers are the easiest and quickest way to refresh a room or change the design completely. But with many a type of wallpaper to choose from, it is important not only to pick the print and color scheme wisely but also the raw materials used to produce the canvas. The wallpaper’s properties have a direct impact on the aesthetics, longevity, strength and cleaning ease of the walls.
So which wallpaper is the fanciest in 2019? Which color and texture will be relevant and up to-date? Luckily, there is no decisive answer to those questions. Too many factors affect the choice of finishing materials depending on the room's function. And let’s not forget about personal preferences of designers and their clients: some favor the everlasting classics and are willing to spend; others find it important to use the family budget efficiently, and surely there are people who need an ultra-fashionable design. However we still can single out the most popular trends in what concerns decoration materials:
- single-color wallpaper. Not only conventionalists or those just starting their home decoration journey opt for this approach. Light-colored monochromatic wallpaper may prove to be the only appropriate option for a very small room. Or the walls may serve as a background for wall-mounted items, be that photographs or paintings. Bright sole-colored wallcoverings could be a great way to make a feature wall.
- geometric prints are currently in fashion. Depending on the room size, lighting (i.e. which side the windows overlook) and style, there is a number of options: small and medley prints or a large but hardly visible pattern.
- floral pattern on canvases made from various materials. Be it wallpaper with paper or non-woven backing, textile wallpaper ― floral prints are always trendy. The new season feature for implementing floral motives is mostly about proportions. While our fellows used to install wallpaper with large-sized flower ornaments on all living room or bedroom walls, the current fashion is to combine decoration styles and use textures or ornaments to accentuate certain surfaces.
- pragmatism, functionality and aesthetics never go out of fashion so contemporary designers prefer wide-sized wallpaper. The broader the canvas is, the fewer joints there are on the walls.
- thanks to the installation and maintenance ease, liquid wallpaper is gaining popularity.
Wallpaper canvas is made from miscellaneous materials. With the extensive choice at hand, today’s home owners do not need to take any effort to find something to meet their quality and pricing requirements. It is obvious that rooms with different climate and function require different wallcoverings with specific composition. But there are many all-purpose options that can be a practical durable and elegant covering for all rooms. So which wallpapers are considered
Nowadays most house and apartment owners planning repairs or a minor redecoration choose wallpaper with non-woven backing (vinyl wallpaper with non-woven backing). High strength, durability (compared with other materials) and an extensive range of colors and textures prioritize this type of decoration for modern homes. The need to apply paste only to the wall is also an advantage of non-woven material: no risk of canvas soaking, pattern erasure or damage to the material. This
Liquid wallpaper is gaining in popularity. Application of this material is similar to painting. But unlike regular painting, liquid wallpaper offers a variety of textures and can contain various additives with colors different from the main hue. If the surface is ready for finishing, even an inexperienced owner doing their first repairs will find it easy to apply liquid wallpaper (and get rid of joints and seams).
Textile wall coverings are used most often to decorate feature walls in bedrooms and living rooms. Elegance, “breathing” properties and perfect sound insulation win over house and apartment owners regardless of the price. But this is a no-go for rooms with high potential for dirtiness (children’s rooms, kitchen, halls and bathrooms) since the surface cannot be cleaned with a wet sponge or any detergents.
There are other types of wallpapers suitable for home decoration but they are much less popular than the above options. For example, paper-backed wallpaper is highly eco-friendly and cheaper than other wallcovering materials but is absolutely impractical, short-life and often simple-looking if one aims at creating a unique interior design.
If you do not agree to our use of these cookies, you must way to set the settings of your browser or use the siteartgrand.eu